New Year Just Around The Corner
Well, it's almost the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012. Every year I make resolutions to loose weight, work out, make straight A's, and so on... But this year I'm not going to make resolutions I'm just going to dive in and do what I've been saying that I'm going to do for years. I'm going to challenge myself. My challenge for 2012 is to read 200 books. I love to read so I don't think this will be a problem, but I am excited about this challenge because I've never really counted the books I've read I just read and move on to the next book. This should be interesting. I am excited about 2012 and all that will come with it like high school graduation, college, and moving out. Are you excited about 2012? What are your New Years Resolutions if you have any??
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment