The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen


This is one of those books you never want to end! I would love this to become a series, but I'm not sure that it will. The author created a great world within a world which kept me hooked. I like that it starts out with Amy standing in line for her favorite book that was just released because I definitely related to that! Amy was so in love with the character of Alexander Banks that when he came to life she couldn't believe it. I am a sucker for a happy ending so I love how it ended. Alexander ends up staying with Amy while his cousin James and his vampire girlfriend return back to the Otherworld when Vigo is killed. Vigo killed Alexander's family and he swore that he would kill him. This is a must read. At first I didn't think it would be good, but it surprised me big time. I would give it 4 stars. Has anyone read this book?

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.