Hey everyone, and Happy New Years! I love the refreshing start of a New Year. It's a chance to change things. Around this time of year many people make "resolutions" and many times their resolutions are the same thing that they were two years ago. The thing is that as humans we love the "promise" of change, but we don't want to go through the process of change. I am definitely guilty of this. Every year I say I'm going to start working out, eat healthier, spend more time outside, and so on. The thing is I never stick to it. This year I am determind that I am going to do what I've been saying I was going to do for years. My goals for this year are to keep up my good grades, read 200 books, and become more involved with reviewing books on my blog. What are your resolutions if you have any? Oh and again Happy New Years everyone, hope it's epic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment