Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione

Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was a roller coaster ride. There were a lot of ups and downs. I loved every second of it. When I read the first book Eternal Rider I loved the idea of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse especially tangled in with the characters of The Demonica Series. Larissa Ione makes you fall in love with each character individually and does it perfectly. She shows you each individual person's backstory and personality. I felt like I knew the characters and I couldn't stop thinking about them after the book was over.

Immortal Rider focuses on Arik and Limos. They have so much chemistry and so much in common yet they don't know it to begin with. Throughout the story their backstories are uncovered, I loved that each character is connected to someone somehow. Limos has held in a lot of secrets over the course of thousands of years, and she feels guilt about keeping them to herself and not telling her brothers. She doesn't want her brothers to find out because she doesn't want to hurt them or for them to hate her and Pestilence uses this against her because he knows her secrets. Arik says he doesn't like liers, but he has been keeping things from Runa his whole life because he didn't want to hurt her. Arik and Limos both have held in secrets and realise that they are very similar because they both kept their secrets because they didn't want to hurt the people they love. They both have to face their fears and reveil their all of their secrets to everyone they love. Even though this story was focused on Arik and Limos, a lot went on between Regan and Thantos! I can't wait to see what happens next. This book kept me on my toes. If I see Larissa Ione's name on a book I know it will be spectacular! I can't wait until Thantos' story. This story was magnificent. I reccommend this to anyone who loves paranormal romance!

Link to buy on Amazon (eBook): Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione
Link to buy on Barnes and Noble: Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione
Link to Larissa Ione's Website: Larissa's Website



View all my reviews

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.