TBR Pile

Well... my TBR pile is GROWING as we speak. I really need to stop buying books but I just can't! I have 67 books that I bought on my nook that are unread, 10 books that i've bought, 15 books to review, and books that I trade on swap.com. That is a lot of books. At least I won't run out anytime soon LOL. I think I'll start with my books to review pile. After that then I'll eventually get to the rest. There are so many good books in the world, I just can't stop buying them.

I wanted to show you guys what you can be expecting me to review this month.


Can't Touch This by Marley Gibson



Fearless by Ella Jameson

Touch Me by Callie Croix




Kiss of Twilight by Loribelle Hunt



The Best Mistake by Katie Watterson



Firelight by Kristen Callihan




Deliver Me From Darkness by Tes Hilaire




Touch of the Angel by Rosalie Lario




Demon Does it Better by Linda Wisdom







MORE TO COME!!!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.