Upcoming Author Interviews/Giveaways
1. January (20-27); On January 20th I will be Interviewing Claire Delacroix. This is when the Shameless Hop Giveaway Hop starts. I will be giving away a copy of Claire Delacroix's book Fallen (along with a signed book plate) which is a part of the Prometheus Project. There are three books total in this series Fallen, Guardian, and Rebel.
2. February (10-16); On February 10th I will be Interviewing Susan Squires author of One with the Darkness. This is when the Vampires for Valentines Giveaway Hop starts. I will be giving away three copies of One with the Darkness by Susan Squires, and possibly some goodies from the author.
3. February (7-14); On February 7th I will be interviewing Karen Kelley author of Temperature's Rising. This is when the Love is in the Air Giveaway hop will begin. I will be giving away a copy of Temperature's Rising by Karen Kelley.
***There may be more to come (: I will keep you up to date.
In the meantime check out these awesome author's websites:
Link to Claire Delacroix's Website
Link to Susan Squire's Website
Link to Karen Kelley's Website
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Post a Comment