The winner for the My Book Boyfriend Giveaway Hop is Andrea T. (Entry #19). I have sent the winner an e-mail. Andrea has 48 hours to respond, if she doesn't I will choose another winner! Thanks to everyone for entering in the giveaway. More will be coming up very soon, and I have some great prizes to giveaway. The next Giveaway Hop will start on February 7th, which will be the "Love is in the Air" Giveaway Hop. Thanks again to everyone! I appreciate your participation.
Winner of My Book Boyfriend Giveaway Hop
The winner for the My Book Boyfriend Giveaway Hop is Andrea T. (Entry #19). I have sent the winner an e-mail. Andrea has 48 hours to respond, if she doesn't I will choose another winner! Thanks to everyone for entering in the giveaway. More will be coming up very soon, and I have some great prizes to giveaway. The next Giveaway Hop will start on February 7th, which will be the "Love is in the Air" Giveaway Hop. Thanks again to everyone! I appreciate your participation.
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment