Blog Discovery


Hey everyone, here lately I have been running across a lot of blogs that are new to me. I have really enjoyed them and wanted to share them with you so you can go enjoy them also!

1. Book Exhibitionism
I really enjoyed looking through this blog! It is ran by Patricia (who is very nice!) and I love how organized and informational it is. It looks like such a fun blog!

2. YA Books
I discovered this blog via Feature and Follow Friday and it is so cute and modern looking. I really enjoy reading the posts from this blog. They are up to date and really fun to read.

3. Rondo of a Possible World
This blog is SO adorable, I love the header! I really like the unique personality of this blog, go check it out and experience it for yourself!

4. Book Enslaved
OMG! When I discovered this blog ran by Jussy, I knew I would be stalking this page everyday! I don't often like to read people's reviews but I love reading her reviews! I always feel like I have been informed and am up to date when I visit this Blog! I'm telling you it is awesome!

5. The Grammarian's Reviews
WOW! That's the first thing I said when I visited this blog. The colors are what captures your attention and then the posts reel you in. This blog is ran by Alissa, and her blog is just fun and has a really cool vibe.

I love it (the blog)! I really love the look and the content! There are LOTS of book reviews, which I love :)

The Grammarians Reviews


These are the blogs who had buttons so I wanted to showcase them because they look so pretty, be sure to stop by and check these blogs out. I promise.. you are in for a treat!


Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.