The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! This is a way to gain more followers (follow and be followed) and meet new blogger friends. It's a win. win. If you would like to participate or just read more about #FF "Click Here".
Question: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?
Answer: I have recently read it, loved it, and can't wait until the second book releases. You probably all know what it is already lol. If not, It is DIVERGENT! Okay, so after reading this book at the first of this month I instantely fell in LOVE with it. It is also becoming a movie, which is no big secret. The reason I would be nervous to see the movie adaptation is because I don't think that some scenes can be correctly portrayed as they were in the book. For example, a guy getting stabbed in the eye, a lot of killing... I pictured it being really graphic in my head because of the details. I don't think that the movie will portray that, but it may prove me wrong :) I'd still go watch it and be thrilled about it!!! If you'd like to read my review of Divergent "Click Here".
What about you? What was your answer to this week's question?? I'd love to hear :D
-If you leave a comment and leave your Feature & Follow post link and I will come check it out and follow your blog! Feel free to follow via GFC, E-mail, Twitter, Networked Blogs, or any other way you want to! Thanks so much for stopping by! Please let me know what book you bought due do a negative review :)
Post a Comment