Inspiration

Yesterday I got to thinking what makes a good Author? Instantly three ladies came to my mind. Ever since I started blogging I have met so many amazing Authors and have became friends with a few of them. Today I am going to introduce you to three Authors that I consider very special to me.

Julia Rachel Barrett: Let me start off by saying she is a brilliant writer, no I mean really brilliant. In addition to being a brilliant writer she is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Her blog posts are so inspirational to me. If you haven't read her writing whether it be her blog posts or books I strongly suggest you do. Julia's books are awesome, every time I read one I am left wanting more.

Find Julia Here:
Twitter
Website
Facebook

Chana Keefer: I met Chana by a blog comment, yeah a blog comment lol. It was really weird because at the time my blog was totally about romance, and she e-mailed me asking me if I would like to read and review her book The Fall (A retelling of the beginning of time through Rapha, Lucifer's best friend eyes. I hadn't ever read a book like this before, but I wanted a change of pace. So I read it, and I loved it... it made me cry, laugh, and smile. After reading The Fall me and Chana still keep in touch. Whenever I have anything bothering me or any problems I send them to her. She is so nice, caring, kind, and I love her sense of humor!

Find Chana Here:
Twitter
Website
Facebook

Kristine Cayne: I met Kristine Cayne while reviewing for Rage, Sex, and Teddy Bears and I reviewed her book Deadly Obsession. OMG, this book was oh so good! Danger, Mystery Romance... I was hooked from the first page and read it in 2 days. So, after reviewing it I put it on my blog and tweeted about the review. That's how I met Kristine. She is also a very nice person. I love RTing her on twitter lol, and dropping by her blog to keep updated on her news. You definitely need to read Deadly Obsession if you haven't already!! I'm telling you it is one of my favorite books of this year. I'm so glad that I met Kristine!

Find Kristine Here:
Twitter
Website
Facebook

-Actually, I'm so glad to have met all three of these wonderful authors. Each of them are amazing writers and very kind. All of their writing styles are different, and I am dead set on reading all of their books! I feel so fortunate to have met these wonderful people, I can truly say blogging has changed my life. Meeting wonderful people like these three Authors, Bloggers, and different people are one of the reasons I love to blog. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Drop a comment and let me know who some of your favorite Authors are :)

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.