Feature and Follow (3)


Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View and Alison @ Alison Can Read a way to gain new followers and make new friends. The point of this is to gain followers and to follow others! So come and join in on the fun. For more information about #FF "Click Here"  

Question: Activity! Dream cast your current read.

Answer: (Currently Reading) Tiger’s Curse by Couleen Houck

 
11423_photo I picture Matt Lanter known as “Liam” from 90210 as Ren from Tiger’s Curse because of his piercing blue eyes… and the fact that he is totally adorable is a definite + 















tlg1


I picture Allie Gonino known as “Laurell” from The Lying Game as Kelsey from Tiger’s Curse because she is laid back and just has the personality to fit the character of Kelsey.







So, what did you guys pick and what did you think of my picks?! Let me know, this is going to be FUN :) Just leave a comment with the link to your #FF and I will comment and follow! Have a wonderful Friday everyone.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.