Winners of The 200 Follower (Massive Giveaway)

Winner Banner


Thanks to all of my followers who participated in this giveaway (old and new) I really appreciate it. You guys mean so much to me, I wouldn’t be where I am now if it weren’t for you guys!I am so excited about how this Giveaway turned out. Thanks so much to everyone who participated, I love all of my followers and wish I could give you all new books… but since I can’t here are the 5 winners of this Giveaway:

Christina Kitt (1st Place Winner of 2 YA Releases from this Giveaway)
Alicia Argenti (Winner of 1 YA Release from this Giveaway)
Brandi Kosiner (Winner of 1 YA Release from this Giveaway)
Jill Kaplan (Winner of 1 YA Release from this Giveaway)
Savanna Ucinski (Winner of 1 YA Release from this Giveaway)


-I will be contacting the winners later on this afternoon

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.