YouTube Vloggers (Volunteers Wanted)

Yesterday I met a blogger named Lauren via Twitter, her blog is called Northern Plunder. Shortly after meeting her she asked me to take a look at the post she made about YouTube Vlogger Volunteers, and I thought it sounded so fun! I am definitely going to be participating! So today I am re-posting her post to see if any of you guys are interested in participating. Here is the information from Lauren @ Northern Plunder:

I've been admiring YouTube book vloggers from a far for a while and I've realized its something I'd love to do but I have one problem, one pretty big problem - I am ridiculously shy. After sparking up a conversation with a fellow book blogger (Rachel) who also had the same issue I came up with a solution - a group YouTube channel! This way we can encourage one and another to put out new content and videos and work as a small community, obviously this idea will need some fine tuning and we'll need to discuss what videos can go up when but before that can be discussed and decided I need other people who wish to join in. The aim of this is of course to be fun and to add a little something extra to our blogs and will not be a chore especially if I can gather up a few of us to participate. If you have a friend that you think would like to take part please pass this post onto them as well.

If you're interested please contact me with the following information either by email @ northernplunder(at)gmail(dot)com with the following information:

Name:
Blog URL:
Twitter/Facebook/Goodreads:
Why You'd Like To Join In:
Any Ideas You Have:
If you've sent a friend to me what is their name and URL:

-To check out Lauren’s blog Northern Plunder “Click Here”.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.