Book Superlative Saturday (4)

Book Superlative Saturday is a meme hosted by me. Senior Superlatives in High School was my inspiration for creating this meme. Basically you will vote on a character/book for each topic just like you would for a person in High School except this is for book characters (and make your own post on your blog). I will post the topic below and if you guys have any questions feel free to e-mail me at bengalreads@gmail.com and I promise to respond.

I HAD A NEW BUTTON for Book Superlative Saturday made by Sheila, who designed my blog! She did an awesome job, as always! Feel free to grab the button to put in your post.




This Week’s Topic: Who is your favorite
Literary “Bad Guy/Girl”?

I think that I would have to say that my recent favorite Literary “Bad Guy” is Pheonix from Embrace by Jessica Shirvington. He is the irresistible, hot, and confident bad boy and I LOVE HIM! I really loved his character and am so eager to hear more about him and discover his secrets to see if there is a soft side to him.

Feel free to link up below or leave a comment with your link post in it and I will check it out! What do you think of my choice? Thanks for stopping by guys!



Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.