Book Superlative Saturday (5)

Book Superlative Saturday is a meme hosted by me. Senior Superlatives in High School was my inspiration for creating this meme. Basically you will vote on a character/book for each topic just like you would for a person in High School except this is for book characters (and make your own post on your blog). I will post the topic below and if you guys have any questions feel free to e-mail me at bengalreads@gmail.com and I promise to respond.

Feel free to grab the button below to add to your post!


 

This Week’s Topic: Literary Characters you WOULDN’T want as enemies!?

My Answer: I wouldn’t want Sita (from the Thirst Series by Christopher Pike) as an ENEMY… This vampire is NO joke, and will take someone out in a heartbeat. She is 100 % Lethal, Fierce, A VAMPIRE (HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD) and a kick butt character! I would hate to be her enemy in a time of battle or even a disagreement, but she would be the ultimate weapon if she were on your side.

medium
-What about you, what character do you “NOT” want as an enemy? Just link your post up below and/or leave a comment with your post link and I will come check it out and comment!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.