Lazy Days Giveaway Hop (INT)

Photobucket

Hey everyone and welcome to the Lazy Days of Summer Giveaway Hop. This hop is hosted by Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Laura @ Colorimetry. Thanks so much for hosting this awesome Hop ladies, I love participating in them. We are all lazy during the summer (I am so I’ll just pretend like everyone else is to make myself feel better haha). I know when I’m being lazy I love to lay on my bed and pull out a good book to snuggle up and read.

Today, I will be offering one winner the choice of any book below. This Giveaway is International as long as Book Depository ships to you. This Giveaway is from July 27th to August 1st at 12:00 A.M. There are a lot of people participating which means that there are different rules that apply to each person giving things away. Be sure to check out each person’s rules before you enter.




Here are my Giveaway Rules:
-All of my Giveaways are US Only unless I have stated them as International. (This one is International!)
-You must be 13 or older to enter Giveaways here at Bengal Reads.
-I AM NOT responsible for books lost in the mail.
-After contacting the winner they have 72 hours to respond to me or I will choose another winner.
-All of the winners' contact information will be kept private.

Here are the books that the lucky winner will have a chance to choose from:
angelfallbreakingbeautifulconfessionsofanangrygirlforsaken_coverglitchofposeidonoveryouSSADtemptationthefaultinourstarsthemayfairmooncoldfurycircleofsilencelostgirlspoisontreethelittlewoods

cruxseraphina

(If you click on the cover of a book it will take you to it’s Goodreads page, if you would like more information about it.)


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Below is the list of the other people participating in this fabulous hop. Be sure to hop on over and see what other goodies that everybody is giving away.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.