Summer Lovin’ Giveaway Hop (US Only)

Photobucket


I am participating in the Summer Lovin’ Giveaway Hop today! It is hosted by Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Tifferz Book Review. Thanks to you both for hosting this awesome Blog Hop. To enter the Giveaway just fill out the Rafflecopter form below. I am offering one winner the choice of one book to pick out of these four:

250px-Wake_by_lisa_mcmann185674712700353Arcadia RD 1 cleanb


a Rafflecopter giveaway


So, which one would you pick if you won? Below is the linky so you can go check out all of the awesome things that everyone else is giving away! So hop away! Thanks for stopping by Bengal Reads!

NOTE: Me and Earl and the Dying Girl and Arcadia are ARCS. This Giveaway is for US Only.


1 comment

  1. Either Me, Earl and the dying girl or Journey Promise ;) Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.