Winner’s Post!

-I have been a little behind on announcing Giveaway winners so here are all of the winner’s of Giveaways at Bengal Reads since the New YA Release Giveaway! If you haven’t received your prize yet don’t worry I will be mailing out the rest of everything out TODAY and after it is sent off I will e-mail you the Delivery Confirmation Number for your package! So here are the fabulous winners:


The Winner of the “Diary of a Mad Fat Girl” Giveaway is Jennifer Bielman from the blog Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy. Congrats Jennifer, your prize will be mailed out today!

The Winners of the “Crux Bookmark Giveaway” are Jennifer Bielman from the blog Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy, Liz L., Bianca from the blog Pages of Forbidden Love, and Amy K. Congrats guys on winning a Crux bookmark signed by Julie Reece. I will be mailing them out today!

The Winner of the "Poison Most Vial Giveaway" is
Jill Kaplan from the blog Swimming in YA. Congrats to Jill for winning a physical copy of A Poison Most Vial.

The Winner of the “Fate’s Design” E-Book Giveaway is Wendy Dee! Congrats Wendy on winning an E-Copy of Fate’s Design.

-All of the winners have been contacted about their winnings. Thanks to everyone who entered these Giveaways here at Bengal Reads! If you haven’t won a Giveaway yet, keep trying! I really appreciate everyone who enters and I wish that I could send you all prizes :D There is an awesome Giveaway going on at Bengal Reads right now which is the, Independence Day Giveaway… “Click Here” to enter. There will be more Giveaways coming up soon so stay on the look out.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.