The Vampire Diaries: Season 4: Episode 4 (The Five)

This episode was amazing, just like every other Vampire Diaries episode. I was wondering why Stefan didn’t go to college with Elena instead of Damon… heck I wondered why they were even going at all! I love how everything in The Vampire Diaries connects. So here was how the episode went.


Here is one of my favorite songs from a previous episode of The Vampire Diaries for you to listen to while reading my #TVD review for "The Five". I love Amen Omen by Ben Harper!

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES--"The Five"--Image Number: VD404b_0081b.jpg--Pictured (L-R): Joseph Morgan as Klaus and Daniel Gillies as Elijah--Photo: Annette Brown/ The CW--©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved. The episode sort of begins with a flash back. (OH MY ELIJAH how I’ve missed your sexiness!)

tvd3 D-awww! Look how cute they look together even though I am team Stefan. (Actually I’m pretty torn between the two right now)

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Damon, aww poor Damon. I feel so bad for him at some points. (But at least he has Nina in real life :D)

tvd5 Rebekah is who I feel the worst for though. Everyone uses and abuses her, takes her for granted, and walks all over her when all she wants is real love from someone.

tvd7 OMG, I say SCREW DAMON… SCREW STEFAN. I want Alexander… stealing Elena’s line “I want more” ALEXANDER. I wish this picture showed his teeth, because they are oh so beautiful!

tvd4Oh and the sneaky sneaky professor… I knew there was more to him that met the eye. Hmm, I can’t wait to see what he is up to with Connor the Vampire Hunter.

On another note… how in the hell does Jeremy manage to get kidnapped all of the time? Every time the s*** hits the fan Jeremy is used as leverage.

Also those fanatic fans of The Vampire Diaries probably already know about http://www.vampire-diaries.net/, but if you don’t check it out! It is an amazing place to find all things Vampire Diaries. For all of those who love the music from the Vampire Diaries as much as I do, here is the playlist from this episode:

AWOLNATION “Kill Your Heroes”
Hard-Fi “Sweat”
Anders Magna “Glamour”
Calvin Harris “Feel So Close (Benny Benassi Remix)”
Olivia Broadfield “Happening”


And to end my review, here is a preview of next week’s episode “The Killer”.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.