Hey guys, it's a little late and I'm sure you've already noticed that I've changed Bengal Read's design once again. Ever since I've started college things have been changing. I haven't had as much time to read is one of the most important. Instead of having Bengal Reads as just a book blog I have decided to share my life experiences, if you will on here as well. I announced that earlier in 2012. The thing I wanted to let you guys know now is that I have started a YouTube channel or Book Tube channel... whatever you would like to call it. I will be posting those videos here, which will include Book Reviews, Book Hauls, Wrap Ups, TBRs, and much more. I won't video review every book that I read, and for the books I don't video review I will definitely do a written review. I know I will eventually do a written review for every book I read but it may not be until a while after I've done the video review on it, all depending on how much time I have.
I plan on joining a sorority, along with school, and a job it's going to be a task to fit in reading,blogging, and book tubing; but I am determined to do it. So we'll see how it goes.
Also, I may be re-naming Bengal Reads soon. Just informing you before I do it, if I do change the name I will also be changing the URL to match. I just feel that since I'm growing I want my blog to grow with me.
Thanks for reading guys, I know this is a very wordy post. Feel free to comment on any input or about what you think of this idea.
If you would like to check out my YouTube channel "
Click Here". I am really enjoying Book Tubing, it is so much fun.
I may be switching to WordPress also, I forgot to mention that.
ReplyDeleteI for one am all for change, on my blog (lol) and in life. .I love your 2013 plans! They make me tired reading about them, but I'm glad for all the new and exciting things in your life cuz ur my friend & u deservethe best.
ReplyDeleteJust remember to visit me in the old folks home! Lolz
I'm interested in self hosted wp too. Its a financial commitment so I'm holding off. For now.
I love the book-tubing! Your vids are good. I truly enjoy watching them.
I'm gonna email you later :)
I just have to say I love what you have done with your blog, and the way you've changed it. Thanks so much Fran, lol they make me tired too. So glad that we are friends :) LOL Old Folks home? I'll never let them put you in an old folks home haha. We can make a house out of books.
DeleteYES, WordPress is a financial commitment... I will be waiting a bit but I'm looking into it. WP's plugins are AMAZING.
I am so glad you like the videos... sometimes I feel like they are bad lol.
I'll be waiting for the e-mail!
I'll be on stand by! So exciting to see all these great and challenging changes in your life. Enjoy the ride Kayla!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Braine! For always keeping up with my posts even when I post irregularly :) I really do appreciate it. I am so excited for these changes, and to share them with people along the way. I so enjoy your and Cimmaron's blog, it is and always has been amazing like the two of you!
Delete