Monthly Reading Themes

This is a new thing I am going to start doing just concerning books. Basically I am going to have a different theme/genre picked out for each month. For the month of April I am going to go with the Classic genre. I first saw this idea come from Priscilla at The Readables on YouTube. Every month she picks a different genre to review in, and I really liked this idea.
I haven’t read many, if any classic books at all and would like to change that. There are so many books that are older, that I feel like I’ve missed out on and I would like to revisit those books.
I’ve heard from many people in the Book Tubing community talking about classics this year and they have inspired me to want to give them a try.
With the beautiful Penguin Drop Caps Classics coming out I am definitely going to invest in buying and reading more classics. I can’t wait!
Do you have a favorite classic? If so, please do leave me some recommendations!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.