Here lately I haven't indulged in buying books. What with work all of the time rendering little time and rent to pay. But yesterday I decided to treat myself. I had the intention of just buying one book, a book that I've been pining for since I laid eyes on it.
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White.
As I picked it up I tried to muster up all of the self restraint I had and head to the checkout desk. It just didn't happen.
I saw upon the shelf The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle. Then Legend by Marie Lu. And lastly Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. And I knew I had to have them all.
I happily bought all four of them, I'm so excited to dive into reading them.
What new pretties have you gotten your hands on this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment