I don't know about you but when it comes to reading, I spend WAY TOO much time on trying to decide what to read next. I mean it's so bad that I will start a book get ten pages in and then try another one. So, I devised a plan.
Yesterday I realized I was fed up with trying to figure out what to read next so I took some printer paper, wrote down all 527 books that I own, cut them out into little strips, and placed them all in a basket... and VOILA. I don't have to decide anymore my basket chooses for me, well with the assistance of my hands lol.
TODAY, MY HANDS HATE ME. Writing down 527 titles did my hands no favors lol. Then I think to myself, you just saved yourself so much future troubles. So how do you guys choose what you read next? Is it as much of a struggle for you than it is for me?
I drew my first little slip yesterday and I picked out City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I'm so excited to continue on in the world of Shadowhunters and Downworlders. Be expecting a review next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love that you could do this.. i guess i have to be in the "mood" for that type of book.. wish i could do this ! I have heard good things about that series! hope you enjoy it ! - Katie
ReplyDeleteI am a mood reader too Katie, so it's been super hard for me trying to stick to this. I am currently in a book slump and don't know what to read to pull me out of it, Larissa Ione's books always do this to me. But yes the TMI series is lovely and I can't wait to finish it, thank you so much!
Delete