Today has been just a shitty day. From the time I woke up at 8:15 when I needed to be in class at 8:00, to remembering that I spilled red wine on my boyfriend's quilt that his grandmother made, to finding a fly in my salad at my favorite restaurant.
I'm agitated because I
a. Set my alarm for both 6:30 and 7:00
b. Spilling the wine was an accident and after the fact I felt like shit on the bottom of someones shoes, and as if I hadn't totally beat myself up enough I got told not to use it again.
c. yeah a FUCKING fly, I definitely lost my appetite after that.
Last night I was having the BEST time, I was in the greatest mood. I was drunk and happy basically and I always have to fuck something up.
On top of all of that I have to sit here and play third fucking wheel. Today officially sucks ass, and I just want to be alone to recuperate and have some time to myself.
I THEN get told that he has the day off and I should stay up here for the weekend only to find out he already has plans. WTF. Why even suggest I stay.
FUCK TODAY. FUCK TODAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment