My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I have read erotic short stories before, and in this book these short stories tease you and leave you begging for more.
This is the first time I have read anything from this group of wonderful writers. Everytime I was really starting to get into each story it stopped and said "the story continues in Volume II" and I was like WHAT!!??? I wanted the stories to finish because they were so darn HOT and interesting.
My two favorite short stories from this Volume were the Erotic Vampire Hotel, and the Irish tale. I will definitely have to read Volume II to find out what happens next. I really enjoyed this Volume, and I just want to let you know that if you plan on reading this be ready to be bothered because these are some sexy and steamy sex scenes. I love how in each story I was able to actually visualize everything that was happening in them.
Everything Erotic Volume I will leave you pleading for more, so I suggest that all of you Erotica lovers go buy this and see for yourself. I stayed up late at night reading it because I just couldn't put it down. These writers are truly talented at writing this genre, which I'm sure is very hard to do.
In Erotic romances I've always read the normal tension building and then the characters have sex with no emotion. So it is "just sex". In Everything Erotic the short stories are fun, creative, emotional, and sexy. Another favorite part of mine was the Sex History, it was very enlightening and I enjoyed it. Definitly be looking for reviews on Everything Erotic Volume II very soon.
Thanks ladies for writing some steamy stories that kept me up at night because I couldn't put it down!
View all my reviews
Post a Comment