Books I Can't Wait to Read (1)

I am going to start doing a weekly post on books I can't wait to read. I come across so many books that I want to read... there aren't enough hours in the day. So, here are the books that I am dying to get my hands/read on this week.


Fever
Lauren Destefano
The Chemical Garden Trilogy #2
ISBN: 144240907X
ISBN (13): 9781442409071
341 Pages
Release Date: February 21, 2012
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Amazon / Barnes & Noble










Cinder
Marissa Meyer
Lunar Chronicles #1
ISBN: 0312641893
ISBN (13): 9780312641894
387 Pages
Release Date: January 3, 2012
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Amazon / Barnes & Noble








Fracture
Megan Miranda
ISBN: 0802723098
ISBN (13): 9780802723093
262 Pages
Release Date: January 17, 2012

Publisher: Walker Childrens
Amazon / Barnes & Noble









Born Wicked
Jessica Spotswood
The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1
ISBN: 0399257454
ISBN (13): 9780399257452
330 Pages
Release Date: February 7, 2012
Publisher:
Putnam Juvenile
Amazon / Barnes & Noble





In the Flesh
Julia Rachel Barrett
ASIN: B007AYPWPW
Release Date: February 18, 2012
Amazon













Trafficked
Kim Purcell
ISBN: 0670012807
ISBN (13): 9780670012800

352 Pages
Release Date: February 16, 2012
Publisher: Viking Children's Books

Amazon / Barnes & Noble










- What books are you guys excited to read?? Let me know so I can check them out!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.