This is the first Blogiesta I’ve ever participated in, and I’m super EXCITED!! I have been meaning to get some things crossed off of my to-do list for a while but just never got around to it, well now is my chance. This weekend March 30-April 1 Blogiesta will be running. The hosts of Blogiesta 2012 are It’s All About Books and There’s a Book, thanks so much for hosting this wonderful event! There are tons of fun things going on like Mini-Challenges. My goal is to complete everything on this list, Hopefully I can do it Wish me luck guys!
1. Catch up on my reviews (Currently have 4 review books to read and haven’t finished any of them)
2. Try to get all of my followers on my OLD Twitter, to follow my new Twitter I made for my blog.
3. Update all of my blog page and sidebar links.
4. Advertise my blog posts more.
5. Make out a calendar schedule for my blog posts.
6. Organize my e-mails, and notify everyone of my new e-mail change to bengalreads@gmail.com
7. Write/Organize my TBR Lists for the month.
8. Post 40 “MEANINGFUL” Comments on blogs for Blogiesta 2012.
9. Finish reading Intangible and Revenge.
10. Complete Blogiesta Mini-Challenges
-Make Facebook Page for Bengal Reads (COMPLETED: To view “Click Here”)
-Mr. Linky Challenge
-Themed Pages
-Use Pinterest to advertise Bengal Reads
-Leave meaningful comments
-Make a Twitter Page for Bengal Reads (COMPLETED: To view “Click Here”)
-Social Media Icons
-SEO
-Back up my blog
-Write Reviews Faster
What do you guys think about my to-do list? If you are reading this and have made a to-do list for Blogiesta 2012, please leave a link to it below I would LOVE to check it out. If you aren’t participating in Blogiesta still leave me some things you’d like to accomplish! It’s not too late to join Blogiesta 2012 and join in the fun, to join “Click Here”. Thank you guys for reading!
Post a Comment