In My Mailbox (5)



Photobucket




In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. This is to show what you won, received, or bought. This is my second Vlog and I think that I'm going to keep on doing Vlogs for my IMM posts. I did mess up on calling The City of Bones the City of Glass, so please over look it :) I hope you had a great week in books, just leave a comment below with the link to your In My Mailbox post and I will go check it out and comment!




Gifted:
Deadly Obsession (Autographed) by Kristine Cayne
-Thank you so much Kristine!

Won:
Irises by Francisco X. Stork from Goodreads.

Library:
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Bought:
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Tempest by Julie Cross
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Partials by Dan Wells



Sorry about the lighting, I will be getting a new camera for next weeks IMM post. So just bear with me :)

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.