Gifted:
Afterlight by Elle Jasper (Thank you!)
Bonded by Blood by Laurie London (Thank you!)
No Proper Lady by Isabel Cooper (Thank you!)
Trance by Kelly Meding (Thank you!)
Signed Fracture bookmarks from Megan Miranda (Thank you!)
Signed Slide bookmarks from Jill Hathaway (Thank you!)
Internship Review:
Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart
Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick
Bought:
Fracture (signed) by Megan Miranda
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Review:
Slide by Jill Hathaway (Me, My Shelf, and I)
Won:
Lothaire (Signed/Collectors Edition) by Kresley Cole (From Order of Smut Vixens Auction/Chat)
Blogs Mentioned:
The Story Siren
Addicted 2 Heroines
Me, My Shelf, and I
Order of Smut Vixens
Blogs Mentioned:
The Story Siren
Addicted 2 Heroines
Me, My Shelf, and I
Order of Smut Vixens
Please feel free to leave a link to your In My Mailbox Post and I will go check it out! Thanks for watching, let me know what you thought of what I got in My Mailbox this week. If you have read any of the books I received let me know what you thought about them! Happy Reading!
Post a Comment