Hey guys! Well, while sitting here getting reading to read I was looking through my "Bibliofile" journal and got an idea. I know that there are many memes such as In My Mailbox, Teaser Tuesdays, Waiting on Wednesdays, and so on. I came up with one that I think would be pretty cool called Book Superlative Saturday. I know you all have probably voted on Superlatives in High School or Middle School for class clown, Biggest Flirt, Best Smile... etc. Well I think it would be cool to do this with all of the books we've read. Many of you guys read many books in a week so every Friday I would send out an e-mail and make a post on the blog to give you guys things to vote on.
Example:
1. Characters most like me:
2. Characters I'd Most want to be:
3. Literary Crushes:
4. Best Literary Clowns:
5. Best Book Couple:
6. Character I'd love to be my friend:
7. Characters I would want as enemies:
8. Character's wardrobe's I'd like to have:
9. Starriest book:
10. Book that made me cry the most:
.... you get the picture, just different things to vote on every Saturday. I will leave a place below for everyone to link up so we can all visit each other's pages and comment.
-Let me know what you think? Would you be willing to participate? I always love to hear from everyone, and love suggestions and input. So, again what do you think about "Book Superlative Saturday"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment