Book Superlative Saturday (1)

Basically you will vote on a character/book for each topic (and make your own post on your blog). I will post the topic below and if you guys have any questions feel free to e-mail me at bengalreads@gmail.com and I promise to respond. This is the first time that Book Superlative Saturday will take place so I'm not so sure how it will go but hopefully it will go really well!

Topics to Vote On:
1. Hottest Literary Boy/Girl
2. Best Book Couple
3. Funniest Literary Clown
4. Most Outgoing
5. Best Dressed
6. Most Thought About

-Hopefully no one gets confused, but just in case... the topics are listed above you can vote on a character from a book for each category or a book in general if you would like! I hope you have fun with this. Here are my answers:

1. Hottest Literary Boy/Girl: For me the hottest literary boy would have to be Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth because he has such an amazing personality and in my head he is really hot!

2. Best Book Couple: Nic and Lauren from Deadly Obsession by Kristine Cayne. They are so amazing together and work as a team, even when they were mad at each other they still put aside their differences and protected one another. (And finished the argument later lol!) I love these two characters!

3. Funniest Literary Clown: I haven't really came across a literary clown/character probably because of my genre preference but the most sarcastic and funny character I have came across this year would be Mace from Pushing Her Boundaries by Julia Rachel Barrett. He is so sarcastic and sneaky that he made me laugh throughout the while book ;p

4. Most Outgoing: The most outgoing would have to be Mari from Captured by Julia Rachel Barrett! She is a fire cracker from her red hair to her personality.

5. Best Dressed: I would have to say Limos from Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione, she dresses very sexy and is always dressed to impress! I would love to have the confidence to dress like her lol!

6. Most Thought About:
The most though about for me would be a book in general which is the Thirst Series by Christopher Pike! I LOVE LOVE LOVED this series and could not stop thinking about it for weeks after I had read it :) If you haven't read it you totally should. I really wish it would continue (the series that is).

-If you link up below I will be sure to come and check out your post, comment, and follow! Thanks to all who participate :D


Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.