
Welcome everyone to my first Weekly Wrap Up. I saw this on some other blogs and thought that it would be a great idea to keep everyone updated and fill in everyone on things if they missed them. I will also share any exciting future plans (if I have any lol).
This Week At Bengal Reads...
Independent Book Blogger Awards (4/9/12)
Greta and the Goblin King (Cover Reveal) (4/10/12)
Waiting on Wednesday (2) (4/10/12)
Blog Discovery (4/11/12)
Insurgent Book Trailer (4/12/12)
Feature and Follow (2) (4/12/12)
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (Review) (4/13/12)
Interview with S.J. Bell (4/13/12)
200 Follower (Massive Giveaway) (4/14/12)
In My Mailbox (11) (4/14/12)
Coming Up This Week...
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Review)
Book Superlative Saturday (2)
-I didn't do Book Superlative Saturday this week because there were a lot of things going on in my family. I will have it up and ready for this Saturday though! Be on the lookout for this week's topic!
Post a Comment