Title: RevengeBlood and Honor #1
Author: Dana Delamar
Publisher: Self-Published
Release Date: January 1, 2012
Pages: 302
A woman on the run. A damaged Mafia don. A rival bent on revenge...
Kate Andretti is married to the Mob--but doesn't know it. When her husband uproots them to Italy, Kate leaves everything she knows behind. Alone in a foreign land, she finds herself locked in a battle for her life against a husband and a family who will "silence" her if she will not do as they wish. When her husband tries to kill her, she accepts the protection offered by a wealthy businessman with Mafia ties. He's not a mobster, he claims. Or is he?
Enrico Lucchesi never wanted to be a Mafia don, and now he's caught
in the middle of a blood feud with the Andretti family. His decision to help
Kate brings the feud between the families to a boil. When Enrico is betrayed by someone in his own family, the two of them must sort out enemies from friends--and rely on each other or die alone. The only problem? Enrico cannot reveal his identity to Kate, or she'll bolt from his protection, and he'll be duty-bound to kill her to safeguard his family's secret. Attacks from without and within push them both to the breaking point, and soon Enrico is forced to choose between protecting the only world he knows and saving the woman he loves.
Title: The Fault In Our StarsAuthor: John Green
Publisher: Dutton Books
Release Date: January 10, 2012
Pages: 313
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.
Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning-author John Green’s most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love.
-Revenge: I am now on page 25 and am hooked! OMG, at first I was a little confused with all of the names and vocabulary but I am getting the hang of it and I can tell that I am going to LOVE this book! This review will be up as soon as I finish reading it!
-The Fault In Our Stars: I startedthis knowing that I really shouldn't because I have so many books to read, but I just couldn't help myself. After reading the first couple of pages I fell in love! This is the first John Green book that I have ever read (I'm not finished yet), and I love his writing style. I can't wait to finish and have the review up!
-Oh, and let me know what you are reading on this wonderful Monday! I would love to know :D
Post a Comment