So, I have signed up and decided to participate in Bout of Books. I have been really behind on reading books lately and I want to use this time to try to get caught up... I have to work for three days in a row so we'll see how this goes!
So I have set some goals for myself:
1. NO Social Networking
2. No Internet
3. Read during work breaks... instead of talking.
Book List:
Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski
Cera's Place by Elizabeth McKenna
Retribution by Dana Delamar
Grace by R. Rodriguez
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
It will be a miracle if I get these done, I most certainly will try my best. I think that this will be a lot of fun! If you are participating leave me the link to your Goals Post so I can come and check it out.
May 14, 2012:
Books Read Today: 0
Total Books Read: 0
Book Names: None
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment