Author: Lola James
Publisher: LJ Publishing INC.
Release Date: March 27, 2012
Pages: 346
Buy Here: Amazon|Barnes & Noble
A summer vacation in Italy with her twin sister, Morgan, is just what Megan Romano needs. But instead of fun, wine, and relaxation, she finds unexpected romance. Alexandros DiPiero, a sexy and mysterious Italian businessman, falls for Megan the minute he lays eyes on her, but Megan knows it’s too good to be true.
Increasingly haunting dreams that warn of danger and destiny plague Megan’s every sleeping moment. As her nightmares become deadly and her love life heats up, Megan will come face to face with her worst fear.
My Top Ten Favorite Book Covers and Why by Lola James
10. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
I love abstract covers they can intrigue you into a book!
9. My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Again another abstract cover that peeks your interest!
8. A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison
I like the shadowy man in the darkness with the red contrast and her hand in the flame!
7. The Reckoning by Alma Katsu
I LOVE her eyes and the red feathers... the cover just intrigues me!
6. Blood Lust Rising by Fayth Devlin
OMG this cover screams sexy!!
5. Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by HP Mallory
She is I love a good cartoony cover and she set the standard for me on my covers.
4. Dark Corners by Liz Schulte
The cover just looks scary and the book delivers!
3. Bound to Remember by Lola James (Ok is that cheating... LOL)
Seriously I LOVE the cover of this book it makes you question what is going to happen in the book.
2. One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
I love that this beautiful woman is riding the motorcycle!
1. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
I love that something as simple as a tie could be used as a double entendre for the book!
Post a Comment