Title: Untamed
Author: Sara Humphreys
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
The Amoveo are an ancient race who've lived secretly among humans for thousands of years. They are beautiful and incredibly strong but their race is extremely fragile--each has until the age of 30 to find their soul mate, before their bodies start to die a slow, painful death.
Layla Nickelsen has spent her life running from a mate she didn't choose, until William Fleury finally confronts her. Normally stoic and unemotional, William finds himself befuddled by Layla: his growing feelings for her and his driving need to protect her. And Layla has to admit that William might be everything she's always wanted after all...
-I am so enjoying this book right now, and I don’t want it to end. It is sexy, hilarious, and is keeping my constantly on the edge of my seat lol. Here is a funny quote from the book:
“Was it possible to have an orgasm simply by having a man look at you? No. Not just look. Devour.”
Title: Fifty Shades Darker
Author: E.L. James
Publisher: The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House
Daunted by the singular sexual tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house. But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven, and demanding Fifty Shades. While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront her anger and envy of the women who came before her and make the most important decision of her life. Erotic, sparkling and suspenseful, Fifty Shades Darker is the irresistibly addictive second part of the Fifty Shades trilogy.
-This book was so much more than I expected. Although I don’t recommend this book for readers below 18, I am loving it which was really unexpected. I’m so glad that I’m giving this trilogy a try because it is phenomenal.
What are you currently reading? Is it good? Have you read either of the books I’m currently reading? If so, what did you think about it?
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday, thanks for stopping by Bengal Reads. Hope you guys are eating plenty of Thanksgiving leftovers!
Post a Comment