Feature and Follow Friday: Thanksgiving Edition


This year I want to thank two bloggers who are very special to me. These two bloggers have been there for me since I started blogging last December and I am proud to call them my friends.

Me, My Shelf and I
Amber from Me, My Shelf, and I has been an amazing friend. From blogging to putting together the fund raiser for my cousin Christian, Amber has been there for me to talk to. She has given me great advice and I am so thankful to have her as a friend. In addition to being an awesome blogger she is a writer, and a awesome mom! Thanks Amber for being there.

www.memyshelfandi.com







Then there is Fran from Bella’s Shelf, formerly known as Books and Beyond. Fran is an amazing person, awesome blogger, and great friend. I met Fran about a year ago and since then we have had many book talks, and random chats lol. I am so glad to have Fran as one of my blogging friends! She just got a new awesome design done from Giselle at Xpresso Blog Designs and it is super adorable. Thanks Fran for being an awesome blogger and friend!

www.bellasshelf.com




What bloggers are you thankful for? Just leave a comment below with the link to your #FF post and I will be sure to come comment and follow back :) Thanks so much for stopping by Bengal Reads.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.