Hey everyone. The other week I was having a real hard time with some things, and I was getting really upset because as I have been here at college I have changed. I have a new sense of style, I like music that I didn’t use to listen to, I’ve met new people, made new friends, and so on. Of course I’ve changed as we grown up we find out who we are and we all change along the way. Well, I felt like everyone was giving me a hard time about it and I came to the conclusion: I am my own person, I am the one living my life and not anyone else. I wrote a short little poem to express my feelings about this whole situation and I wanted to share it with you guys. Here it is:
Yeah, I'm finding out who I am. You don't need to worry about who I am. I'm looking at the bigger picture. I'm not worrying the negative, I'll leave that to the pictures. So what? Life has knocked me down, thrown me around, picked me up and I've fallen to the ground. But I get each time. I'm a soldier in my own mind.
Have any of you ever felt like people gave you a hard time about changing? If so, feel free to share your experiences with me in the comments. If not, you can still comment and let me know what you think! Thanks so much for stopping by guys, I hope you have a fantabulous day filled with reading and for those of you who didn’t watch The Vampire Diaries last night GET TO IT lol. In closing I am going to show you guys a picture that I took of a part of my campus yesterday, because it was quite beautiful.
Post a Comment