Hey everyone. Hope you are having a fabulous Saturday! I am getting ready to go to work, but before I do I want to tell you about KIRKO BANGZ. My obsession. Ahh, Kirko Bangz… I love him so much. His music is amazing and he is super good looking too. I mean look for yourself.
I absolutely LOVE his tattoos, especially the one behind his ear.
He has a mix tape called “Procrastination Killz 4” that released on September 4th! If you haven’t you should go download it, because first of all it’s amazing, and second of all it’s free! “Click Here” to go to the page to download it.
For all of you Kirko fans, he has two events coming up. On November 10th (TODAY) he will be in Pheonix, AZ along with T.I. and Future. On December 1st he will be in Columbus, OH along with Travis Porter and Curren$y. If you want to buy tickets “Click Here”.
I am super bummed that I won’t be able to make it to either of those concerts because they are so far away, but hopefully I will get to see him in concert one day!
Some of his songs that I love are Walk on Green, Drank in my Cup, Vent, What Yo Name Iz?, and That Pole.
To end this wonderful post filled with Kirko, you should go follow him on Twitter “Click Here”, download his mixtape, and enjoy the music.
Thanks everyone for stopping by! Again, I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.
WARNING: To followers under 18 this music contains adult language.
Post a Comment