Hey guys! It's been a long while since I've posted here on Bengal Reads. I just wanted to give you guys an update on what is going on with me. As you can see I haven't posted on Bengal Reads for quite some time. This will be the last thing I post on here.
Bengal Reads was such a fun project, my baby, and I love it. I've grown out of it though. That's not to say that I'm not still blogging because I am! I've just moved else where, and I wanted to let you guys know where I've moved so that if you'd like to keep up with me and still read my reviews you can.
I have started a blog called K.G. INC. It isn't solely a book blog; it is my personal blog... where I post really whatever I feel like. I do post reviews on here though because let's face it reading is a major part of who I am.
I've missed all of my followers and hope you will come give me a visit at K.G. INC. The link is www.kaylainc.net
Come on over and check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment