Do I Look Dumb To You?
Sometimes I really want to ask people, do you really think I am that dumb? I am a very quiet person... until you get to know me and I get comfortable with you. That's when you can't get me to shut up and will mentally wish you never got me to talk in the first place. I am a very observant person and I cannot stand when someone blatantly lies to my face.
For example so many guys that have tried to talk to me have lied straight to my face, and I just say okay and go on about my business like I didn't even notice anything. Dude please believe me when I say girls talk. So if you've tried to talk to about three of my friends DO NOT try to talk to me because I won't give you the time of day.
I am a very loyal person and it kills me when I see a guy and a girl talking and that guy's friend tries to talk to his girl behind his back. Are you serious, have some respect. Now days most people don't even really know what the true meaning of respect and loyalty are. Just had to have a little rant session. Just know that I may be quiet but I don't miss much at all.
Labels:
do i look dumb to you,
really
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment