Just An Update on Life

Here recently life has taken a turn. I wouldn't say for the bad, actually I feel it's changed for the better. First off I want to introduce everyone to my new baby kitten Bay. Isn't he adorable? He meowed so much when I first got him that I contemplated giving him back... but I'm so glad I stuck it out because he has become my world. Even though he's a little shit sometimes haha, life wouldn't be as exciting or the same without him.

 photo null_zps4b8985f8.jpg

Here is even a little video of him playing...


I finally got the chance to buy The Vampire Diaries Season 4! I know it's on Netflix... everyone tells me this but I feel that if you are a true fan you should have them on DVD. So I do!

 photo null_zpsa7058981.jpg






Decided to go out the other night and took some interesting pictures to say the least. Needless to say I had a blast as I always do with my room mates/best friends.










Here lately I've just felt like everything is coming together. My mind is clear; I'm focused and determined... just wanted to let you guys know that for me life is good. How about you guys!? Any exciting news? Any bad news? Feel free to share, I love to converse.

1 comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.