
I found out about The Vampire Diaries by accident. I was looking through a magazine and saw the ad for it and I thought the actress starring in it was going to be Alyssa Milano from Charmed and I was super stoked.
When watching that first episode back in 2009 I found out it was Nina Dobrev from Degrassi instead of Alyssa Milano and I was a tad disappointed... but not for long. Before I knew it I was captured sitting on the edge and pining for Thursdays so I could watch the next episode.
I don't think a break from TVD has ever been as this long for any other season than waiting on Season 5 to premiere in October.
Do I have any TVD lovers out there to agree with me? Obsessed since day one, I will be in love with this TV show for the rest of my life. When the new season does premiere be expecting episode reviews every Friday!
Post a Comment