Epic (A Short Story Written by Me)

Okay so let me start off by saying that there was this girl.

She was perfect in an imperfect type of way.

Not that she had any flaws in my eyes but what I'm saying that she was the definition of imperfect.

She was too epic to label as perfect, she was imperfect; the word itself tricks you.

The word really says "I'm perfect".

Which is what I've been really telling you all along in so many words.


I was scared to death.

Have you ever had the displeasure of experiencing your chest was beating so fast, not only that but it felt like your gut had dropped to your feet?

Well my friend that is the experience I am having right now.

Hell you might not even think I'm making sense... but aha I am.

Alas! Back to the story I go: I am experiencing this feeling my friend because of HER.

Yes the her that is perfect in an imperfect type of way.


I was too scared to tell HER face to face.
So, I decided to text her...

AND like a 2 year old I told her "I liked her".

How much more childish can I get?

I haven't had a response so I'll take that as rejection.

I always get rejected anyways.
That's my friend what I have no doubt that will happen very soon.

It'll end this way.
Me hurt.

REJECTED.

Side note: Let me just tell you so you know how the story ends; I was right my friend. I was right.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.