Gravy

I am so fucking frustrated. With everything and everyone. Well no not really everyone just one person. How in the world can you try for so hard and so long to talk to someone and then after you have started talking, hanging out, and having sex all of a sudden stop talking to that person?

Okay, number one is you're an asshole a) for pursuing someone and making them like you and then b) not being interested anymore.

Why?

This is such a douche ass move. I didn't even want to talk to you all of the times you continuously tried, and then I decided hey let me give this guy a chance he seems like he's nice. NO.

They are all after one thing which is sex and when they get it they get bored and uninterested in you and move onto the next challenge. That's what I feel like I am, a continuous challenge and that's all. You really made me think you liked me for me and wanted to really get to know each other and become friends... but that was a BIG crock of bull shit.

You talked about wanting to be officially talking and about all of this relationship shit, that I didn't even bring up and then when we have sex say I'm not really looking for a relationship. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

How can you play with someone's feelings like that. You know what? Fuck you. Fuck this. I deserve better. I deserve someone who wants to get to know me for me. Not for sex. I deserve someone who isn't just trying to have sex with me and would say anything to get it.

You got what you wanted, sex. Happy now? I'm glad one of us is.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.