New Shiny Things

I'm not usually one to post when I get new "things", whether it be books, make-up, clothes, or whatever. But there are rare moments like this when I just want to share things with people. Not to brag by any means, I hate bragging and braggers, just to let you guys in on my interests and happiness about getting items that I like. So here are the things I am super stoked about receiving so far this month.


 Can we talk about Steadfast!? Umm, Spellcaster was amazing in my opinion so I'm too ready to jump into that one. Bite Me? That title is just fucking amazing by itself, and I shouldn't be the most excited about Daily Candy A to Z... but alas I am. Yeah, I'm a girly girl at times. JOURNALS, you can never have enough of those. 

Pretty Sly, Ruins, Perfect Lies, and Tremor all sound equally as awesome as the rest but I haven't read the firsts in their series and they're all sequels, damn it. So, being honest with myself I came to the conclusion that I probably won't get around to reading them for A LONG time, so I've decided I'm going to give them away. I'll put the giveaway up some time this week, so come check back. And the No-Fad Diet book... I needed this one. I love taking multiple diet suggestions and clashing them and meshing them into something that works for me. 

Lastly, I bought Eleanor & Park because I've heard nothing but amazing things about it and it's author Rainbow Rowell. Can't wait to dive into this pile.


And THE NAKED #3 PALETTE BY URBAN DECAY. I can't even express to you how utterly mesmerized I am by this here beauty. My wonderful friend Leigh Ann gave this to me because she doesn't wear rosy tones. Umm can I say most amazing friend ever? 

I'm in love with it and have to force myself not to use it too much... it's kind of sad to witness. Have you guys gotten anything this month that you're super excited about and want to share? If you do please do share I love hearing what things everyone receives. 

Welp, that's all for this time guys. I'll see you with another post tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.