A Day On The Town, Chocolate Fetish, and a New Song.

I had a day off today, thank the Lord. Working that triple made me feel like an old lady and I'm only 20. As my Grandma would say, "Back in my day we worked hard all of the time, and we were just fine. You'll be just fine." Man I miss my grandma, but back on topic.

On my day off I decided to go into town and adventure. I am not a planner by any means so the fact that I actually made a plan for multiple people was a big deal for me. I, along with my brother, his friend, and my co-workers had a pretty grand time.

Walking around and being outside was the best part of the whole trip in my opinion, shopping a little was nice too. I got this pretty awesome shirt with a dinosaur on it that says "all of my friends are dead". Yeah I know right? Awesomeness. 

My obsession with chocolate cannot be put into words really and my co-worker told me about a chocolate shop called Chocolate Fetish. We went, and let me tell you walking into that shop was literally like walking into heaven.


CHOCOLATE EVERYWHERE. Stating the obvious right? It is a chocolate shop. But I was amazed which is why I had to reiterate that point to you. You are in fact looking at this picture correctly. There is weirdo me taking a picture of this glass case filled with all chocolate, well except for one shell. But DAMN that's pretty cool if I do say so myself.




And here we have a chocolate champagne bottle filled with Belgian chocolate. Sweeeet.
This boss ass cup. I mean this is probably one of the truest things I've ever seen.
And lastly, this piece of chocolate. I honestly cannot for the life of me remember what it's called. Probably should have wrote it down but, oh my fucking chocolate. It was heaven. It was filled with peanut butter with a wafer at the bottom. Literally the best piece of chocolate I've ever placed in my mouth.










 Went to this book store and they had this brilliant thing you see to your left. I so need this. I let people borrow my books and more often then not I never get them back. All of you book lovers know my pain.
 I really enjoyed this and had to take a picture of it. It was on the wall in an art gallery in which I ran into this lady randomly two times, and she told her husband on me so I thought they were gonna go off on me but she was just kidding and told her husband she liked me. WHEEW. *Wipes forehead and smiles awkwardly*
 THIS SONG IS GREAT. I was in this unique little shop that sold art while also serving tea, coffee, and pastries. It was pretty chill, and this song came on while I was in there, so like the nerd I am I whipped out my handy dandy iPhone and pulled up SoundHound, thank God for technology right?

So true. So in a nutshell that was my adventurous day. Except for the fact that it ended in receiving horrible service at a restaurant and having to run to the car in the pouring rain (which was actually kind of fun if I'm being totally honest) it was a brilliant day. Good people, good food, and the good outdoors. I really couldn't have asked for a better day off. But I really can't wait until tomorrow, I won't tell you why but maybe I'll write a post about tomorrow's adventure if I'm feeling up to it.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.