Short Term Goals
Sometimes starting with the bigger picture is overwhelming. While it's nice to have the ultimate goal to work towards, it's a lot less stressful to break it up into short term goals, chunks if you will so that you can still feel like a) you're accomplishing something and b) so you aren't so stressed.
I wanted to share some of my short term goals with you:
1) Graduate from Cosmetology School
2) Save money for a new car
3) Save money for trips and vacations
4) Pay off all debts
Yeah, yeah, yeah. The norm I suppose. I just like to write these kind of things out so I can come back to look at it later and be held accountable for my goals. More or less a way to keep me motivated and reminded.
I won't get into my long term goals just yet because that would probably be a novel. No really. There are so many things I want to and am going to do before I die. The future excites me.
Labels:
short term goals
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You have learned a truth at a young age that it took me much longer to figure out! (Not that I'm all THAT old yet ;) But good for you! Writing it down helps cement things in your mind and gives you accountability. I'm excited to see you meet all these goals.
ReplyDeleteAnd even more excited that you posted :)