Shows I've Been Hooked on Lately


First off I want to mention True Detective, and if you haven't seen this show please go watch it NOW. RIGHT NOW. Like seriously drop everything, take some time to yourself (because you won't want to stop watching), and watch it! I'm not a big television fan, so when I tell you that I like something you know it's good. I myself was skeptical to start watching this show, ya know being a non-tv watcher and all. But I'm glad I got talked into it.

Here's a brief description for you: Basically it's about two Detective partners Marty and Cole who get assigned to a case where a young female was raped and murdered in what looks like a sacrificial ritual. From there the twists, turns, humor, and action are endless. I'm telling you, it's such a good show. Season 2 is coming out in October featuring two different detectives and I can hardly wait. 


Secondly I want to mention Breaking Bad. About a man named Walter with lung cancer who dabbles in illegal activity to provide for his family. And a "kid" named Jesse who also appears a lot due to also being involved in these said illegal activities. This show is also amazing, though not as good as True Detective in my opinion. I didn't think I'd like it because I'm picky but I was wrong it's great. Very detailed and realistic, great acting.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.