Dreams.
Everyone has them, well mostly everyone... but that's just me assuming. Being a dreamer myself I like to think that everyone has a dream for themselves, their life, and career. Being a dreamer is a blessing but it also comes with a lot of work if you set out to actually make them come true and be successful.
So many people want to make it in the area they are passionate about, but the thing that holds most people back from achieving their goals is themselves. To make your dreams come true you have to work hard if not harder than the thousands of other people who have the same dream as yourself.
While it may be hard, you have to think to yourself, is it worth it? If the answer is yes than you then have to be willing to commit, work hard, sacrifice, and be consistent.
Dreams do not come true on their own unless you are one of those people who are fortunate or lucky enough to have their dream handed to them. So the next time you think about giving up on your dream as many people say as cliche as it sounds, imagine yourself waking up way older and still not being happy with your life because you decided to "play it safe" and not pursue your dreams with all of your might.
Sure you are going to be rejected, probably multiple times, but the important thing is that you don't give up. Continue to do what it is that makes you happy and the rest will work itself out. Don't be one of those people that settle because they are scared of not making it. Don't let yourself be the thing that holds you back from the life you want. Actually don't let fear hold you back. Believe in yourself and share your gift, whatever that may be with the world and let the universe work the rest out.
*I originally wrote this post with the intentions of it being a guest post on another blog, but I was going through my old draft e-mails and stumbled upon my insistent ramblings about making ones dreams come true.

Preach it, my friend!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite sayings, that I repeat to myself when I'm frustrated, is "No one will ever care more about your dreams than you will." and it helps motivate me :)
Love your rambles. Awesome photos too!
That's a pretty nice motto to go my, maybe I should try implementing it sometime! I'm glad someone reads and actually enjoys my rambles, it makes me happy inside.
Delete